The day Kim Kardashian posted a photo of herself on Instagram wearing a waist trainer was the day INTERNET broke – it kind of lost it! We are pretty much sure that – we live in a world where one will do almost everything what Kim Kardashian does, so that’s when more and more people started buying waist trainers.
What is the secret of getting that snatched waist? Is it the combination of waist training and working out?
Let’s find out – how?
First of all, you are recommended to use the latex sports waist trainer when you do abdominal exercises. The Sports Waist Trainer is much more flexible than the black Waist Shaper that women normally prefer to wear. The Sports Waist Trainer is, therefore, better to use if you want to do intensive exercises when waist training. Working out while using the waist trainer is always suggested, because you tend to lose weight even faster, particularly around your waist.
Swing Your Legs Down Wearing A Waist Trainer
- Just go and lie flat on your back once you put on your waist trainer around the waist.
- Now bring your feet straight up at an angle of 9- degrees.
- Move your legs to the floor just higher than the floor in one smooth movement.
- Next, bring up the legs again and repeat this exercise 10 times.
- The moment you put your legs down, pull your abs together.
- Hence, when you go back up, you feel that your abs relax again in the waist trainer.
Scissors with the Waist Trainer
- The exercise is basically the same as above;
- Bring one leg up and bring the other leg down.
- Set your legs in a position as the ‘end of a pair of scissors.’
- Do it in a rapid and a smooth pace.
- You would feel your abs contracting and loosing up on one side of the Waist Trainer as you fetch your abs up and down.
- Working your legs up and down makes you be on pins and needles which will eventually promote fat burning.
Roll Yourself Up With The Waist Trainer
- Rest flat on the ground and place your arms along your head.
- Your legs are now stretched. You make yourself, as it were, as long as possible.
- You already have the Waist Trainer around your waist.
- Then try to get up in a smooth movement and try to come as close as possible to your toes and then go back and lie flat on the ground.
- If you are wearing the Sports Waist Trainer, it ensures that you fret extra around your abdomen, making the workout effective in particular.
How Waist Training + Working Out = ABS
Waist training is one of the widely-used method women prefer to tighten their abdominal muscles and cinch their waists to lose some tyres in all the right places. It has been exhibited by many celebs such as Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba, Blac Chyna, JWOW, Beyonce and many more.
However, using a waist trainer comes with few rules! We realise that you do not always feel like doing the intensive workout. Therefore, we have introduced three exercises for you that you can do while you are using the Latex Sports Waist Trainer. You barely have to give 3×15 minutes a week next to your standard Waist Training.
Apart from the evidence that a slim waist and a flat stomach look very appealing, it is also much better for you. Great abdominal muscles will make your body more stable, and you will be able to lift much more comfortably, be it, children, groceries or movables. ABS is not only gorgeous but also very functional. Enough reason to get to work with the waist trainer!
So, just follow the rules as mentioned earlier and take over the world!